Hello all wake surfing athletes and enthusiasts,
We have finished judging, scoring, and uploading results for the 2022 season.
We apologize again for the inconvenience or confusion that these delays have caused.
The following event results were posted:
- 2022 CWSA North American Wake Surfing Championship – Modules
- 2022 CWSA European Wake Surfing Championship – Modules
- 2022 CWSA Asian Wake Surfing Championship – Modules
- 2022 CWSA World Ranking System Championship – Modules
Videos for the events listed above will be posted on our YouTube on Monday.
Awards for the 2022 CWSA online events are being worked on and will be shipped to the winners soon.
The World Ranking System has been updated to reflect the results listed above.
To view the updated WRS click here.
Keep your eyes open for the 2022 WRS final standings which will be posted on March 1st.
Also, we would like to announce and congratulate the following winners for the 2022 CWSA Awards!
- Legend Award – Shell Buchnar
- Person of the Year – Alexandra Tunenko
- Best Maneuver (Male) – Jett Lambert
- Best Maneuver (Female) – Anastasia Romanova
- Up and Coming (Male) – Jett Lambert
- Up and Coming (Female) – Bailey Dunn
- Rider of the Year (Male) – Tyler Stewart
- Rider of the Year (Female) – Whitley Stewart
- Junior Athlete of the Year – Makenzie Hickey
- Event of the Year – Ingrad Wakesurf Cup 2022
- Wakesurfing Video of the Year – Jett Lambert
The awards for the 2022 CWSA Awards will be shipped to the winners and should be received in the next couple of weeks.
In addition, the 2023 season is here! An announcement of the event schedule will be sent out March 1st.
We look forward to seeing you compete this year!