Are you interested in becoming a judge for the CWSA? Are you a competing athlete who wants to know how you are being judged? Our Basic Judging Seminar is the best place to start! This will be a great opportunity for anyone to learn the rules and requirements for becoming a wake surfing judge.
What you need to know:
• These seminars will take place over Zoom every Sunday beginning August 2, 2020!
• Each class will be limited to 25 participants.
• Each class needs a minimum of 10 participants registered or it will not take place.
• If you have already registered and a class does NOT reach the required minimum, you may apply the credit to the following Sunday’s class or you may get a full refund.
• Registration will close at 6:00PM the Saturday prior to each seminar.
• Start times for each seminar may vary, so be sure to check the CWSA site each week for updates.
Don’t forget, our “Seminar Sundays” will kick off THIS Sunday, August 2 at 9:00 EDT! Be sure to register by 6:00PM on August 1 to secure your spot in what will be a super helpful class full of important CWSA judging info!
Click here to register right now!
– The CWSA
P.S. Are you interested in competing in the 2020 season? Make sure you upgrade your membership to an annual or single event athlete account to be eligible for competition!
Your membership will be good through the 2020 World Wake Surfing Competition.
Simply hit the ‘Upgrade Your Account’ tab in your profile to pay for a new membership and update your profile through the current season.
Login by clicking the link below.
Don’t already have an account? Sign up by clicking the link below.