We had an awesome weekend of wakesurfing at the 2023 Waketime Open Championship!
Results are now posted for this event! You can them by clicking the link below!
2023 Waketime Open Championship Results
You can also view the updated WRS Rankings to include this event by clicking the link below:
Congrats to all athletes who competed in this event and a huge thank you to the event coordinators and judges for making a great event happen!
Also, if you missed the livestream for this event, don’t worry! You can view all three days of this event by clicking the link below!
2023 Waketime Open Championship Recorded Livestream
Additionally, don’t miss your chance to compete in an event this season! We still have plenty of events open for registration, head over to our website by clicking the links below to get more information and to register for one of our events!
- Ingrad Wakesurf Cup, July 29th – July 30th
- 2023 CWSA World Tour Online Event #2, July 7th – July 31st
- Volga Surf Champ, August 12th – August 13th, Volga Surf Champ Information Packet
- 2023 CWSA European Wakesurf Championship, August 19th – August 20th
Finally, below you can find information regarding upcoming events, to include the invitation qualification criteria for the 2023 CWSA World Championship.
- 2023 CWSA World Tour Online Event #3, August 4th – August 23rd
- Wakesurf Serre Poncon Cup, August 26th – August 27th
- 2023 CWSA Asian Championship, September 9th – September 10th
- 2023 CWSA World Championship: If you are considering attending the 2023 CWSA World Championship, please review the following document to make sure you meet all requirements to receive an invitation:
2023 CWSA World Championship Invitation Qualification Criteria
We look forward to seeing you at one of our events this season!