We are excited to announce that registration is open for the following events!
- Cyprus Wakesurf Championship Part 2, May 27th – May 29th
- 2023 CWSA World Tour Online Event #1, April 14th – May 1st
The Cyprus event venue is wonderful, this is a great event to kick off your 2023 early season with beautiful water and interaction with athletes from all over the world!
These events are a fantastic opportunity to showcase your skills and compete against some of the best wakesurfers from around the world.
Additionally, the 2023 CWSA World Championship has been scheduled for early October, note that the specific date may be subject to change. Details will be updated soon.
The CWSA World Championship will be an invitation only event. The eligibility criteria will be posted on the CWSA website and will include:
- Top 10 WRS Ranking in in your division following the Continental Championship events
- Compete in at least one of the two CWSA World Tour Online Drop & 45 Events (either in April or July)
- Compete in at least one CWSA World Tour event, Gold level or above
- Compete in your CWSA Continental Championship event
Don’t miss out on the chance to compete in these exciting events! Register now and start training to showcase your skills!
Keep and eye out next week for more information about additional event registrations!