Hello to all of our CWSA athletes and enthusiasts!
Please don’t forget to nominate your picks for the 2020 CWSA Awards! Your chance to nominate will end tomorrow September 23, 2020 at 12:00 P.M. EDT.
Voting for the top nominees for each award will start September 23, 2020 at 6:00 P.M. EDT. Voting will end at noon on October 3, 2020.
See the list at the below of the awards this year along with a brief description of each.
1. Wakesurfing Person of the Year: The person who has provided the greatest overall contribution and/or impact to the sport of competitive wakesurfing for the current year.
2. Best Maneuver (Male and Female): Innovative, never seen before, never done before or exceptionally well executed (the maneuver must be on video and link must be provided).
3. Up and Coming Athlete of the Year (Male and Female): The most exciting new rider or existing rider who has shown the greatest improvement and/or potential to impact competitive wakesurfing.
4. Rider of the year (Male and Female): The rider who has competed at the highest level of competition during the year, and to a lesser extent, has contributed to competitive wakesurfing in its promotion, sportsmanship, mentoring/coaching, innovation and progression.
5. Junior athlete of the Year: The most exciting young rider (under 12 years old as of Jan 1st) who has shown the greatest improvement during the competition year and the best attitude/sportsmanship in competition.
Don’t miss your chance to nominate today! Log into your profile and make your choice!
– The CWSA
P.S. Are you interested in competing in the 2020 season? Make sure you upgrade your membership to an annual or single event athlete account to be eligible for competition!
Your membership will be good through the 2020 World Wake Surfing Championship, which is the last event of the 2020 competitive season.
Simply hit the ‘Upgrade Your Account’ tab in your profile to pay for a new membership and update your profile through the current season.
Login by clicking the link below.
Don’t already have an account? Sign up by clicking the link below.