Browser Requirements for our Website
Last updated February 23, 2022
If you are having trouble accessing our website features such as logging into your profile, signing up, filtering through events, or rankings, simply follow the steps laid out below. If you are worried about the usage of cookies, you can turn off these features when you are done using the site.
https://www.thecwsa.org support current versions of the following browsers on Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android operating systems:
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
Our authenticated data require third-party cookies to be enabled. If you are using a browser with third-party cookies disabled or cross-site tracking prevention enabled, you cannot log in to our applications or may have issues filtering data in reports. If you are having these issues, you will see a message pointing you here. We have laid out instructions on how to fix the issue below, simply follow them and refresh your browser. If the issue persists, please email email@example.com.
How to Enable Cookies in Your Browser
The following section provides steps to enable cookies and cross-site tracking in various browsers:
- Go to Customize and control Google Chrome in the top right corner and click Settings.
- Go to Privacy and security.
- Click Cookies and other site data. Select the Allow all cookies radio button
SAFARI ON MAC OS
- Go to Safari -> Preferences and click Privacy.
- Uncheck the following options:
- Prevent cross-site tracking
- Block all cookies
SAFARI ON IOS (IPHONE AND IPAD)
- Go to Settings -> Safari.
- Under Privacy and Security, turn off the following options:
- Prevent Cross-Site Tracking
- Block All Cookies
- Go to Application Menu in the top right corner and click Settings.
- From the left menu, click Privacy & Security.
- Select the Standard or Custom option. In the case of Custom option, select Cross-site tracking cookies – includes social media cookies as a preference for Cookies.
- Go to Settings and more in the top right corner and click Settings.
- Click Site permissions -> Cookies and site data. Set the following options:
- Enable Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended).
- Disable Block third-party cookies.